Your Sustainable Society homework for the weeks of 9/17 is as follows:
Periods 4 & 8
Tuesday-Work on your Silent Spring presentations.
Friday- Work on your Silent Spring presentations.
Homework Guidelines-World History
1. Homework assignments may change. Please check the blog regularly and update planners as necessary.
2. Current Events assignments are due every other Friday, as noted.
3. Homework should be completed the day assigned and is due the next class unless otherwise noted.
4. Students should spend no more than 60 minutes per class on their World History homework. If it is taking longer they should stop after one hour and see me for homework help. Exceptions: Preparing for Mid-Term & Final Exams.
5. The students need to take primary responsibility for their work. They should determine the quality of their work. If the work is not acceptable, the teacher will explain that to them and improvement will be expected.
6. If you are absent, your homework is due at the beginning of your first class back.